August 31st, 2012
That thing is 99% some else's perspiration! Eww. I don't care WHAT the remaining 1% is, I'm not touching it. I'm not! I'm not.
archivesexy exciting merchandisecontact
The haps: I sure hope you are wearing a Dinosaur Comics shirt today because today is FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME IF I'M WEARING A DINOSAUR COMICS SHIRT DAY!! LET'S GET FRIENDLY, EVERYONE.
full sitemobile siteiphone site